azFinancials consist of two wings CFA Coaching and Corporate Training. Launched in 2012 at Lahore, azFinancials achieved great success in terms of student success rates at all three levels of CFA program and have provided training to various financial analysts, Transaction Advisors, Banking professionals and other. We are committed to excellence in coaching and devoted toward accomplishments of our students. We believe the success of an institution lies with the success of its students.
Our mission is to serve all people seeking financial education by providing superlative services and uphold professional excellence.
ü Maintain luminosity in teaching
ü Treat everyone with respect and integrity
ü Develop close associations with our students.
ü Be reachable and affordable to all.
- Mr. Ali Haider is CFA Qualified. He also holds Masters degree in Business & Economics. He has more than 6 years of CFA coaching experience and has successfully taught more than 1,500 CFA candidates of different levels with a pass rate exceeding the global average by more than fifty percent. He is also a Corporate Trainer for Financial Modeling, Equity Valuation, Research and SAP. Apart from coaching, he has also more than five years of professional experience in fields of Customer Relations, Costing and Budgeting, Brokerage and Transaction Advisory.
- Mr. Zain Zafar is CFA Qualified. He also holds Bachelor's degree in Business and Information Technology. He has over two years of CFA coaching experience, helping the CFA candidates drill through their exam preparation with the help of exam-focused practice and review sessions. He has also taught finance courses at University of the Punjab.
- Ms. Areej Riaz, Head Planning & Coordination, is a recent graduate student from Harvard University; topping in Financial Modeling among over 3,000 students.
She has also passed Level-II of CFA program. She is LCCI's national level Business Plan Competition winner, a gold medalist, as well as an international debater. Having served United Nations revived her passion for community service.
- Ms. Anam Pirzada, Teacher Associate, is CFA Level-III Candidate for June 2014. Earlier she has done her Bachelor in Science (Honors) in from Oxford Brookes University in Applied Accounting. She is also an ACCA Member. She holds more than five years of experience in one of the leading organizations of Pakistan such as Ernst and Young (EY) and Pakistan Credit Rating Agency (PACRA).
- Mr. Shoaib, Manager Opertions, holds more than six years of professional experience in administration and student relations. He looks after operations and students affairs at azFinancials.